Thursday, 29 January 2015

Question 3 part 5

When it comes to selling my film i would not only make it so it is screened at as many cinemas as i can possibly get, i would also put it up on netfilx, nowTV and itunes. I would make into a DVD and blu-ray. I would make mechanise of my film e.g. clothing, posters, jewellery, phone cases, bedding. I would make an audio of the film for people to listen to when they can't watch it.

The reason i would make my film into all of this is because it would make my fan base as big as it could possibly be and also to attract new people. The reason for putting my film up on to film streaming websites and the likes of dvds and blu-ray is because it would mean i would make more money my viewings for the film will rise and rise as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment